Job Number: 67967
Administrative Assistant - Shift: 1st, part-time (25 hrs./week), 5/40
New Haven, CT
Pay Rate: $24.40 / Hr.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Administrative Assistant
- part-time (25 hrs./week) administrative assistance (4-6 months) to the function to fill a temporary staffing need.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES: Administrative Assistant
- The Provide person will perform functions that will assist with the day-to-day operations of the department onsite.
QUALIFICATIONS: Administrative Assistant
- Assist with tracking expenditures/transactions; report out on monthly accruals, actuals and forecast spend for future months
- Create and maintain all requisitions, POs and contracts with vendors
- Maintain and upkeep of all policies and procedures for GS&R
- Assist with running reports in excel and cleaning up power point presentations
- Schedule, organize meetings/events and maintain agenda; coordinate food for attendees
- Assist with contract onboarding background check process.
- Track and follow up on action items from all after action reports or designated meetings
- Assist with the creation of communications and promotional literature for distribution or display
- Assist with maintaining calendar, coordinate meetings, travel arrangements and expenses for Dept Leadership
- Conduct administrative tasks
- Assist with other tasks as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS: Administrative Assistant
- At least 5 years administrative experience
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Candidates must have ability to communicate at executive level, both written and orally, through superior communication skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Candidates must have solid computer knowledge and skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and social media
- Highly Proficient in Excel
- Experience working cross functionally and with people/groups
- Willingness to be available 24/7/365 to assist in Emergency Situations
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- MICROSOFT WORD
- REAL ESTATE
- Additional Skills:
- TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
- GLOBAL SECURITY
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS
LANGUAGE: Administrative Assistant
EDUCATION: Administrative Assistant
- English - read, write, speak
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.