Job Number: 68441
Administrative Associate II - Accounts Payable
US Citizenship required.
Payrate $20.00 to $25.00 per hour based on experience.
Possible contract to permanent position.
What You’ll Do
- Process supplier invoices in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Support internal/external audits by retrieving payable documents, copying, scanning, and re-filing - ensuring document control.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Associate’s, may substitute for two years of related experience Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- At least 2 years of Accounts Payable experience in large corporate environments required.
- Proficient use of computers and MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and Internet Explorer.
- Must have good organization and communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Must have major ERP system experience (i.e., SAP, OnBase)
- Must be a team contributor and have the ability to actively support a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent data entry skills, accuracy and attention to detail, as well as the ability to work independently as needed.
- Must be willing to work hours demanded during month and year-end accounting cycles.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to multi-task and manage/prioritize multiple customer requests.
- Preferred candidate would have some knowledge of sales/use tax.
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.