Job Number: 65227
PLM Support / Systems Analyst
Working with an experienced and creative PLM team you will support applications used for the development of advanced technology and help optimize the processes to bring those products to market. We are looking for an analyst to help support and enhance PLM capabilities at our clients organization. This career will give you the opportunity to work myriad projects in a team environment, but also challenge the energetic individual to be creative and consider approaches to solving application challenges. In this job, you will: a Support PLM capabilities, such as Bill of Material (BOM) management and change management. Gather requirements for new capabilities that extend those from the PLM vendor.
- Enhance the environment to support business processes, e.g. AS9145, and unite engineering development artifacts as a adigital threada bringing to life
- Model Based Engineering (MBE) capability. All to support and present a complete product information set.
- Provide customer support to a diverse population ensuring the system can meet their requirements.
- Participate in PLM upgrades and feature testing to ensure supportability and compliance. a Help test and configure new releases exploring new features and analyzing and planning an upgrade process.
Data, configuration or component management experience. Design / drafting experience. Software development knowledge. 5 - 7 years of experience implementing PLM solutions.
3+ years of experience implementing PLM solutions from Dassault Systemes
Bachelors degree or equivalent engineering or software application experience.
- Working knowledge of Dassault Systemes Enovia 3DExperience PLM.
- Hands-on experience managing product data with Dassault Systems PLM applications.
- 3-5 years of experience working with Dassault Systemes PLM solutions.
- 5+ years of experience.
Shift: Std 9/80
OT Expected: 10 hours
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.