Job Number: 66943
The Human Resource Generalist will support the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including but not limited to onboarding, off boarding, benefits, and record keeping compliance, and company policies and practices.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for full cycle onboarding off boarding processes.
- Acquires background checks, education verifications, pre-employment drug screens and employee eligibility verifications.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to morale, recognition, and training and development.
- Document and track human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintain both electronic and physical employee files.
- Maintain various employment law posters and human resources publications at all company locations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to properly handling confidential material.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred or HRCI/SHRM certification required.
- Minimum of three years human resource experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit for periods of time, and bend, twist, reach occasionally.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.