Job Number: 68154
Pay Rate: $23.90
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Follow written procedures and work instructions for mold installation and mold removal
- Ensure that the production area is ready for set-up (prior job is completely closed out)
- Install scheduled tool
- Collect all set-up items – bolts, clamps, washers, lines, fittings, etc – and tools and replace them on the set-up cart
- Clean machine top to bottom (remove all excess pellets, tools, shop towels and clean the machine hopper and throat) as well as the floor and the area around the press.
- Keep the set-up cart clean and organized
- Keep all water hoses and hydraulic hoses properly stored and organized
- Ensure adequate clamp tonnage
- Ensure machine is ready for completely safe operation
- - proper oil level - water lines are tight and functional
- - correct tonnage - all hydraulics are secure and functional
- - proper switch function - safety switches in place, are secure and functional
- Install any secondary/support equipment necessary for production – transfer tables, robots, de-ionizers, drill presses, sonic welders, etc.
- Ensure that all molds are numbered on at least two sides
- Ensure that all molds are put away on shelves or skids inside the designated mold storage area
- Fill out the set-up sheets
- Provide back-up and support to the Maintenance Department and Shift Supervisors as directed.
- Report any safety or mechanical issues directly to the Shift Supervisor and Maintenance Supervisor
- Raise all quality, safety, productivity, or productivity issues to Management
- Keep plant area clean and organized.
- Make sure all personal and company-owned tools are stored properly after use
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Forklift training and certification
- Standing and walking for up to 4 hours at a time
- Steel-toe shoes / boots
- Ability to work with hands and tools extended above shoulder height
- Ability to lift/handle/maneuver molds weighing up to 150 lbs
- Ability to read and follow written procedures
- Ability to understand and utilize machine process set up sheets