Job Number: 67971
Pay Rate: $28.00- $40.00 Hourly OT40
Owego, NY. 1st shift
Pay Range: $28 - $40.00 Hr.
Secret Clearance required
A&P Mechanic - Basic Requirements:
- 4+ years of aviation experience
- Experience working in a flightline environment
- Knowledgeable in the use of aircraft inspection and maintenance records (MAF's, 781's, 2408-13, etc.)
- Ability to obtain secret security clearance
- Prior relevant military aviation experience or A&P license
- Experience using ground support equipment
A&P Mechanic - Job Description
- Troubleshoots and repairs aircraft, aircraft engines, and aircraft components in a production flightline environment.
- Responsible for periodic, scheduled, and unscheduled inspections and maintenance task. Interprets and uses various test equipment and works from wiring diagrams and maintenance manuals.
- Maintains FAA/Military and Production records and inspection forms. May fuel and groom the aircraft in preparation for flight test and/or customer delivery.
- Receives technical guidance, as required from Supervisor, Engineering, or higher-level technician, with any complex aircraft relevant tasks. Use of hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment. Duties will include disassembling and inspecting parts for wear, cracks, security, or other defects, and repairing or replacing defective parts on or off aircraft.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces aircraft structures, systems, components and accessories. Applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation or manufacturers' manuals.
- Requires individual workload responsibility to maintain schedules on assigned projects from Supervisor. Perform other duties as requested to support overall contract effort or customer aviation maintenance support.
- Rotor wing experience
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented personality
- Avionics/Electrical troubleshooting is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to perform assigned task/duties
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.