A/P + A/R Clerk
East Hartford CT
Shift: 1st, 5/40
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay Range: $26.77 - $29.63/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, 401K
Description/Comment: A/P + A/R Clerk
Credit/Collections/Dispute Resolution Specialist
The credit/collections/dispute resolution specialist should have excellent customer service, negotiation, communication, and analytical skills. This role will be heavily focused on understanding why customers aren't paying and working to resolve the issue(s) to ensure payment is received.
Core duties include: A/P + A/R Clerk
* Identifying delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts and service suspension
* Work with branch staff to suspend/reinstate accounts based on non-payment/payment
* Supporting the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio
* Documenting daily collections activity
* Researching and resolving account disputes and billing discrepancies
* Working with branch staff to resolve billing and invoicing issues
* Performing account/payment reconciliations
* Responding to credit inquiries from external and internal clients
* Identifying delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
* Identifying bad debt or financial exposure
Training and designated office hours will be provided to the selected candidate to ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
Location: preferably on-site (local client office).
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.