Job Number: 69692
Administrative Associate III/Administrative Associate Senior – Finance
Contract position with the potential to go direct.
Location: Broomfield, CO
4 days on-site (M-Th)
SALARY RANGE (Admin Associate III): $20.91 - $28.13 per hour (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
SALARY RANGE (Admin Associate Senior): $23.08 - $30.29 per hour (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
The Finance Administrative team is looking for an Administrative Associate Senior to perform administrative and general business support. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self- motivated, organized, and structured administrative professional to work with a fast-paced department, in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
What You’ll Do
Provide onsite administrative support to Finance team members.
- Schedule meetings, maintain calendars, and make conference room reservations, all within Outlook and Microsoft Teams.
- Maintain calendars and provide support at meetings for designated team members.
- Greet vendors and customers, and coordinate security access for visitors.
- Collaborate and contribute on teams and projects.
- Support the facilitation needs of training sessions.
- Prepare statistical reports, gather, and interpret data, and maintain databases following department processes.
- Create written documents, communications, and presentation materials for meetings and presentations.
- Assist in the coordination of milestone celebrations, all-hands meetings, and networking events.
- Facilitate the adoption of collaboration tools.
- Coordinate office supplies, office moves, new hire onboarding and termination closeouts.
- Troubleshoot and report IT issues and report facility needs for the assigned work area.
- Coordinate travel, expense reports and catering.
- Coordinate payment of invoices and other expenditures.
- Assist on projects in various functional/program areas as assigned.
- Work with sensitive and confidential information and situations, requiring the employee to handle situations appropriately, and maintain proper confidentiality.
- Provide training and mentorship to junior-level employees.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact professionally with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
On-Site Work Environment: This position requires regular in-person engagement by working on-site three or more days each normally scheduled week in the primary work location. Travel and local commute between campuses and other possible locations may be required.
- Administrative Associate III – High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 or more years of related experience.
- Administrative Associate Senior – High School diploma or equivalent plus 6 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Associate’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.Strong calendar management and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong Microsoft Teams and SharePoint skills preferred.
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.