Job Number: 68601
Pay Rate: $48.00 - $56.00 per hour
Location: Chantilly, VA
1. MUST hold an ACTIVE TS-SCI w/ full scope poly CLEARANCE
2. Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of relevant experience or HS/GED and 5+ years of experience (Work experience or military service with honorable discharge).
3. Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
4. Strong communication skills with ability to research and draft original content for a variety of channels/audiences.
6. Ability to implement quantitative and qualitative evaluation tools.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
- Administrative Workflow Management
- Serve as Action Office. This includes follow-up, tracking, monitoring, coordination through multiple levels, and bringing the process/program to completion. Lead the day-to-day administrative activities of a work unit. Maintain schedule of appointments, coordinate meetings, and follow-up on requirements bringing them to completion.
- Quality Assurance/Process Improvement
- Review work against checklists and process/program documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Office Management
Lead the day-to-day administrative activities of a work unit. Maintain schedule of appointments, coordinate meetings, and follow-up on requirements bringing them to completion for a manager or others in the work unit.
- Integrate support using IT applications.
1. Previous Federal government experience
2. Previous experience in the IC community
3. SharePoint Experience
This person will join a group whose mission within an Intelligence Community Agency is to protect the institutions, integrity, and preserve the safety of this country. - Extensions are likely.
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.