Job Number: 68883
Pay Rate: $32.00 - $40.00 per hour
Administrative Assistant (Level II)
Locations: Laurel, MD
1. MUST hold an ACTIVE TS-SCI w/ full scope poly CLEARANCE
2. Minimum of 2 years of previous Administration Assistant experience
3. High School Diploma or GED (Associates or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred)
4. Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
5. Working knowledge of customer policies/procedures
. Working knowledge of customer administrative support applications"
- Administrative Workflow Management
- Serve as Action Office. This includes follow-up, tracking, monitoring, coordination through multiple levels, and bringing the process/program to completion. Lead the day-to-day administrative activities of a work unit. Maintain schedule of appointments, coordinate meetings, and follow-up on requirements bringing them to completion.
- Quality Assurance/Process Improvement
- Review work against checklists and process/program documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Office Management
Lead the day-to-day administrative activities of a work unit. Maintain schedule of appointments, coordinate meetings, and follow-up on requirements bringing them to completion for a manager or others in the work unit.
- Integrate support using IT applications.
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.