Job Number: 68880
Pay Rate: Pay Rate: $19.35/Hr.
Pay Rate: $19.35/Hr.
Benefits: overtime, medical, dental, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: Administrative Assistant
SKILLS: Administrative Assistant
- General responsibilities include:
- Schedule meetings, conference rooms, and Zoom calls
- Coordinate events (e.g. program reviews, training, meetings), including ordering catering, preparing the event space, and being the local contact for visitors
- Tracking action items to closure
- Creating and distributing meeting minutes
- Complete expense reporting and travel arrangements of on-site management team
- Support new-hire orientation
- Update team communications on SharePoint (calendar events, announcements)
- Creating templates to increase department efficiency
- Update database entries
- Update and maintain Excel workbooks
- Work closely with other departments in execution of assignments
- Ordering requested office supplies
- Support site safety and employee activity events (registration, distribution of material, etc.)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Administrative Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Execution Focus: Must be a highly organized individual.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize the highest impact projects and execute well under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools including intermediate experience in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other administrative staff.,
EDUCATION: Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office 1-2 years of office/admin assistant experience
- High School Diploma / Equivalent (GED, etc)
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.