Job Number: 68575
Pay Rate: Pay Rate:Â $46.42
Shift: 1st, 5/40
Hours: 40 hours/week
Pay Rate: $46.42
Benefits: medical,dental, 401K
*Boston 3x/ Weekly
Duties: Administrative Assistant
- Handling day to day administrative responsibilities including scheduling of meetings (includes video meetings using Zoom, Microsoft Teams and other technologies), managing inboxes and calendars using MS Outlook
- Preparing complex, ever changing international and domestic travel arrangements; including, booking flights, accommodation, car service, arranging meetings and preparation of itineraries
- Ability to manage files and team collaboration sites including managing access lists, directories and basic assistance with the usage of collaboration locations.
- Liaising with senior level executives and their staff to coordinate activities and meetings around the globe.
- Ability to handle extremely confidential and proprietary information with utmost discretion.
- Acting as gatekeeper, screening phone calls, responding or delegating to insure timely response.
- Coordinating USMA VP meetings, conference calls and global video conferences including advanced preparation of materials and audio/visual facilities
- Processing invoices and expenses ensuring all are paid on time while adhering to strict compliance guidelines, play a key role in budget tracking.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing technology. Partners with information technology on continuous improvement initiatives. Eager to lead the adoption of new technologies and help ensure their successful utilization.
- Prepares draft team correspondence for the US Medical Affairs Vice president.
- Mailing, tracking and documenting confidential documents.
- Responsible for filing, copying, scanning and faxing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Project Management: Administrative Assistant
Skills: Administrative Assistant:
- Leadership Team and Full USMA Team meeting events planning, including venue sourcing and contract negotiation, site selection recommendations, pre-event cross functional planning, meeting objective planning, onsite execution and post event close out activities. Key point of contact for hotel and vendors.
- Maintain and update US Medical Affairs organizational charts.
- Lead training on time entry in journyx and work with internal teams on reporting
- New hire training on all personnel systems (concur, kronos, microsoft teams, zoom, okta, journyx, ect)
- Collaborates and develops Intranet content with US Medical Affairs functions as well as with cross functional partners.
- Logistics and planning support for AKF including cross-functional alignment on USMA strategy, planning timelines, partnering with logistics vendors and overall project management in support of US Medical Affairs.
- Consolidation of monthly management reports
- Recognizes opportunities and challenges and applies creative thinking to maximize performance.
- Managing the medical affairs master calendar across multiple disease state engagement plans and with multiple internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be professional, organized and detail oriented. This is a team-oriented position that plays an integral role in facilitating processes and procedures and ability to remain confidential is critical. They will also demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a minimum of 5 years of experience using MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Technically proficient with common tools used in executing job functions.
- Ability to learn and adapt to evolving technologies allowing executives to be productive from any location.
- Highly proactive and willing to take initiative.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong relationship building skills - with peers and administrative teams.
- Mature and must remain composed while multi-tasking under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize, identify problems and seek solutions.
- The duties of this role are generally conducted in an office environment. As is typical of an office-based role, employees must be able, with or without an accommodation to: use a computer; engage in communications via phone, video, and electronic messaging; engage in problem solving and non-linear thought, analysis, and dialogue; collaborate with others; maintain general availability during standard business hours.
- We would prefer for you to have:
Required Skills: Administrative Assistant
- Project Management Experience desired
- Prior Pharmaceutical experience desired
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS FAXING FILING INTRANET INTRANET CONTENT KRONOS MICROSOFT EXCEL MICROSOFT OFFICE MICROSOFT OUTLOOK MICROSOFT POWERPOINT MICROSOFT WORD SCANNING SELF MOTIVATED
Languages: Administrative Assistant
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.