Job Number: 68431
Contract to Hire position
Pay Rate: $27.38
Benefits: medical, dental, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: Administrative Assistant
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, team-oriented administrative professional to join our Combat Missions Systems team in Fridley, MN. As an Administrative Assistant III, you'all work alongside a supportive team as part of the Engineering and Logistics function. Here, you will conduct special projects containing highly confidential information and perform administrative duties to support the Engineering and Logistics staff and managers. Additionally, you will work across all organizational levels at various US sites to gather information and prepare reports. The Engineering and Logistics team also provides a flexible 9/80 work schedule and a 6% match, with immediate vesting, on 401(k) contributions. This position will report to the Lethality Engineering Manager.
General responsibilities include: Administrative Assistant
SKILLS: Administrative Assistant
- Schedule meetings, conference rooms, and Zoom calls a Coordinate events (e.g. program reviews, training, meetings), including ordering catering, preparing the event space, and being the local contact for visitors
- Tracking action items to closure
- Creating and distributing meeting minutes
- Complete expense reporting and travel arrangements of on-site management team
- Support new-hire orientation
- Update team communications on SharePoint (calendar events, announcements)
- Creating templates to increase department efficiency
- Update database entries
- Update and maintain Excel workbooks
- Work closely with other departments in execution of assignments
- Ordering requested office supplies
- Support site safety and employee activity events (registration, distribution of material, etc.)
SKILLS PREFERRED: Administrative Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Execution Focus:
- Must be a highly organized individual.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize the highest impact projects and execute well under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools including intermediate experience in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other administrative staff.,
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Administrative Assistant
- Experience with development of SharePoint site
- Intermediate skills with MS Access or Visio a Project Management experience
- Comfortable with public speaking; presenting verbally to senior personnel as needed
- Experience working with engineering staff
EDUCATION: Administrative Assistant
- 2 to 4 years of administrative assistant experience
- High School Diploma with 2+ years of relevant experience; or
- Associate or bachelor's degree in business or related field.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.