Job Number: 68690
Pay Rate: Pay Rate Range: $31.00 - $32.00/hr.
Shift: 1st, 5/40
Pay Rate Range: $31.00 - $32.00/hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, 401K
*w/possibility of becoming Full-time
Duties: Administrative Coordinator
Skills: Administrative Coordinator
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Clinical Trial Management (CTM) and TMF Operations Professionals (TOP) team.
- Maintain and update core team documents, e.g., organization charts, team roster.
- Create templates and Powerpoint presentations.
- Utilize PM skills to drive team efficiencies and organizational opportunities.
- Facilitate meeting scheduling.
- Event Planning, including team luncheons and team events during onsite meetings, coordinate catering.
Required Skills: Administrative Coordinator
- 5+ years supporting team in a business environment.
- Highly proactive and willing to take initiative.
- Strong relationship building skills with peers.
- Ability to prioritize, identify problems and seek solutions.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Adaptable to a variety of situations.
- Strong experience working on time sensitive projects.
- Collaborative, self-starter, independent worker and able to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with employees at every level.
- Project Management Skills.
- Team Player
Additional Skills: Administrative Coordinator
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TEAM PLAYER
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- CLINICAL TRIAL
Education: Administrative Coordinator
- EVENT PLANNING
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- MICROSOFT WORD
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
- SELF MOTIVATED
- TRIAL MANAGEMENT
- Associate degree and/or commensurate work experience
- Competency in; Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Concur, Coupa, Wand, Zoom, Smartsheet
- The duties of this role are generally conducted in a remote based office environment.
- As is typical of an office-based role, employees must be able, with or without an accommodation to: use a computer; engage in communications via phone, video, and electronic messaging; engage in problem solving and non-linear thought, analysis, and dialogue; collaborate with others; maintain general availability during core hours.
Languages: Administrative Coordinator
- English - Read, Write, Speak
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.