Job Number: 69019
Pay Rate: Pay Rate: $30.00/Hr.
Shift: 1st, 9/80
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay Rate: $30.00/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, 401K
US Citizenship Required
Description/Comment: Administrative Specialist
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Specialist in our San Jose, CA office. This position is full-time. You will report to the AST HR Leader. Responsibilities include a variety of administrative tasks for the organization to ensure effective and efficient operations. Specific responsibilities include managing calendars, arranging travel, preparing expense reports, responding to general internal business inquiries, and assisting with the set-up of meetings and events in the San Jose Office.
This individual is expected to foster a collaborative work environment while balancing the needs of internal staff and external business partners. It is essential that this person exercises excellent judgment and discretion when interacting with others and in managing information. Ideal candidate is professional, organized, able to multitask, and has strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Overview of duties: Administrative Specialist
Required Experience / Skills: Administrative Specialist
- Interface and communicate with all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
- Provide effective customer support to team members, employees, and candidates through reliable, quick and accurate problem resolution.
- Assisting with the preparation of internal management reports and presentations
- Coordinate domestic travel arrangements and complete expense reports.
- Calendar Management, meeting schedule and coordination with internal and external customers
- Respond to general internal business inquiries
- Resolve requests successfully providing excellent customer service, while maintaining composure and escalating as appropriate
- Synthesize information to create meaningful and effective documents, spreadsheets, and presentations using the appropriate MS Office tools, with attention to detail and competent spelling and grammar
- Function effectively with minimal supervision, in order to prioritize and accomplish multiple, time-constrained tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Desired Experience / Skills: Administrative Specialist
- 4+ years of administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills, including oral, written and presentation
- Experience with handling confidential and non-routine information, and respond with good judgment to non-routine requests or situations
- Experience interacting with a broad range of people at various levels of the organization
- Demonstrated experience handling multiple tasks concurrently
- Attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to anticipate needs and be proactive in resolving difficulties
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills - demonstrate a professional, positive, and collaborative attitude
Required Education: Administrative Specialist
- Experience working with remote employees and managers.
Desired Education: Administrative Specialist
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate or bachelor's degree
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.