Job Number: 66696
Position Type: Assembly
Location: Wichita, KS
Hourly rate: $18.00
Contractor benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k
Aerospace parts assembly
5 years experience
The Assembler will assemble manufactured products and pack according to specifications.
- Assembles machinery, fabricated metal products, electrical equipment, appliances, and more according to directions.
- Reads blueprints, schematics, or similar documentation, then builds to those specifications.
- Uses various machines and hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Maintains logs, records, and reports concerning production, machine maintenance, and product inconsistencies.
- Maintains equipment and conveyors and performs basic repairs when needed.
- Inventories tools, parts, and supplies; contacts materials handler if supplies are needed.
- Periodically checks products per company policy to ensure quality and uniform completion; resolves any identified problems and alerts supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to use a computer
- Detail-oriented and consistent.
- Works well as a productive member of a team.
- Ability to properly maintain and perform basic repairs on equipment.
- Basic ability in mathematics, reading, or writing.
- Prolonged periods standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time.
- Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products or machines as directed.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components.
- Must wear gloves and ear protection.
- Motivation – displays a positive attitude, works well under pressure and in a team environment.
- Attendance – attendance in line with company policy, reliable.
- Productivity – produces acceptable amount of work, completes projects in a timely manner.
- Training – ensures required training classes are completed by the scheduled time.
- Safety – follow all guidelines, policies and procedures as related to safety requirements.
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Must be U.S. Person for purposes of Export Compliance. Reference Number: VEVBA