Aircraft Maintenance and Repair
Contract to Hire - 4/10-1st Shift
Pay Rate: $23.50/hr.
Benefits: overtime, medical, dental, vision, 401K
Required OT Hours/Week: 6
US Person or US Citizenship Required
Requirements: Aircraft Maintenance and Repair
* High School Diploma or Equivalent required
* Automotive trade school preferred
* FAA Air frame license preferred, but not required.
Job Description: Aircraft Maintenance and Repair
* This is safety sensitive position and will require inclusion in an FAA approved Drug and Alcohol screening program.*
Purpose of Job: Aircraft Maintenance and Repair
Consistently and accurately disassemble, clean, evaluate, perform repairs, modifications and assembly on Aircraft components in accordance with approved data.
Duties: Aircraft Maintenance and Repair
1. Work independently with limited supervision.
2. Use precision measuring instruments and gauges such as feeler gauges, dial indicators, micrometers, calipers.
3. Perform repair of detail components by filing, stoning, lapping and polishing.
4. Using power and hand tools for drilling, sanding and riveting.
5. Write in a clear and concise manner the results of evaluations and be able to communicate repair requirements for work performed within our facility or sent to outside sources.
6. Adhere to all EH&S requirements, FAA & EASA regulations, company rules, policies, procedures and corporate initiatives.
7. Follow procedures found in component maintenance manuals, service bulletins, ORIs, OREIs, drawings, check sheets, etc.
8. Must be competent in the use of torque wrenches and have a complete understanding of SAC torque specification SS9300.
9. Chemically treat repaired surfaces in accordance with approved data.
10. Review and interpret related paperwork to ensure proper identification of parts, operational sequence and record information on appropriate documentation.
11. Drill, ream, tap, change studs, install helicoils, install bushings and liners by shrink fitting and arbor press.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.