Position Type: Aircraft Structural Modification
Location: Lemoore, CA
Hourly rate: $36.55
Contractor benefits: Medical, vision, Dental, 401k
1. Structure experience
2. Understanding of drawings and Blue Prints
3. An active security clearance
NOT APPROVED TO BE SUBMITTED OVER THE BILL RATE
CLEARANCE: SECRET OR INTERIM SECRET REQUIRED
* Aircraft or structural experience
* A/P License (NICE TO HAVE)
* Leads the assembly, disassembly and modification of systems by overseeing the change, removal, replacement or upgrade of aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
* Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
* Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
* Directs troubleshooting of complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
* Validation/verification testing of systems and components.
* Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
* Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
* Works with others to perform tasks associated with the safe handling of an aerospace vehicle (e.g. jacking, towing, system operations). Provides training and mentors others.
* Works under minimal direction.
* Minimum of 5 years experience as an Aircraft Mechanic
* Minimum of 5 years experience with aerospace structures
Typical Education/ Experience
* Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
Full Time/Part Time/On Call: Full time
Start Time: 5:30 AM
End Time: 2:00 PM
Does this position require a US person for purposes of Export Compliance? Yes
Requested Security Clearance: Secret
Is Clearance Required To Start? Yes
Must be U.S. Person for purposes of Export Compliance.