Job Number: 67599
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $21.00 Hourly OT40
Clearwater, FL. 1st shift, 5 AM-3:30 PM EST
Pay Range: $15.00 - $21.00 Hr
- Uses microscope to verify correct part placement and orientation, manually align parts before soldering and perform post re-flow inspection and touch-up.
- Able to identify and touch up poor wetted solder joints, solder voids / insufficient solder, solder shorts/ bridges, misaligned parts / leads, tombstoned and or billboarded components and any solder defects that may occur during the SMT operation.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position and have above average surface mount and fine pitch soldering skills.
- Ability to work under a microscope for long periods of time to perform inspection / solder repair.
- IPC-610 Certification
- IPC J-STD-001 Certification
- Must be able to read instructions and identify standard SMT components.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where some overtime may be required.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and focus on tedious tasks.
- Must have basic computer skills and have the ability to use several windows based programs as part of your daily routine.
- Plan, lay out, assemble, wire and solder complete electrical/electronic and mechanical equipment and apparatus such as PC boards, controls and control panels, assemblies.
- Read and interpret schematics and wiring diagrams to perform point-to-point assembly, where assemblies and subassemblies require wiring and soldering of large masses of wires in confined spaces
67599 Assembler 11024-1
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.