Job Number: 70706
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $18.50 Hourly OT40
Assembler - 1st Shift
Contract to Hire - 4/10-1st Shift
Pay Range: $15.00 - $18.50/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
US Person or US Citizenship Required
Requirements: Assembler - 1st Shift
Required Skills: Assembler - 1st Shift
- Must have minimum 1 year electro-mechanical and 2 years mechanical assembly experience.
Job Description: Assembler - 1st Shift
- Electro-Mechanical - 1-2 years of experience
- Mechanical Assembly - 2-4 years of experience
- Knowledge of Basic Mechnical / Electrical Concepts - 2-4 years of experience
- Knowledge of Electrical Technology (additional preferred) - < 1 year of experience
Work performed will be mechanical at first and then eventually building mechanical + electrical assemblies in 4-5 months into being trained.
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.