Job Number: 69010
Pay Rate: $18.00 Hourly OT40
Owego, NY. 2ND SHIFT
Pay Rate: $18.00 Hr.
10 Hour Shift Mon-Thurs.
2nd Shift starts at 3:30pm – (can start 2pm to 4pm)
- Looking for a dedicated, flexible individual with good work ethics.
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
BS Degree is not required.
- Blueprint Reading experience.
- Soldering Experience.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Eastern Regional VP
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.