Associate Diagnostic Technician - 2nd Shift Packaging.
Assoc Dia Tech- $19.80 pay rate ($18 base plus 10% shift differential)
Dia Tech (two years of relevant experience)- $22.00 pay rate ($18 base plus 10% shift differential)
Job requirements will include ability to perform in the aseptic environment. Wear personal protective equipment, such as eye, foot, lab coat, mask, gowning coveralls.
* Assembles totes, cartons, platforms, and associated packaging and filling components. Under direction of area supervision, assist in setting up Packaging/Filling lines, and staging for production activities.
* Perform visual inspection for visible defects of components produced in the Filling Area and components being placed into kits in the Packaging Area.
* Place components (filled vials, inserts, barcode clips ect.) into totes and or kits per instructions in applicable SOPs and Production Records.
* At conclusion of Fill/Pack operation, count and reconcile intermediates, labels, inserts ect.
* Palletize finish product and assist in moving production materials from Fill/Pack lines to refrigerated and general warehouse areas.
* Understands GMP, QSR, ISO and RMS Quality regulations and ensures operations are performed according to those requirements.
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.