Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of design principles, practices and implementation in complex systemsand assignments. General responsibilities include design concept generation, participating in design reviews, development and testing to assess performance against design specification; reliability testing, and assessment of system interactions. Makes independent decisions. Assist in the development of manufacturing processes and troubleshooting issues to determine root cause and possible engineering solutions.
• Learns to use company concepts, policies and procedures, familiar with and follows standard practices.
• Normally receives detailed directions on all work.
• Works on projects of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable
• Makes suggestions to improve work processes.
• Assists in reducing to practice patentable inventions.
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Participates in technical team activities.
• Presents and discusses data within group.
• Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.