Job Number: 66813
Aviation Electrical Technician
- Electrical Technician I performs at the entry level.
- Work involves the performance of basic entry level manufacturing task on electrical systems.
- Work involves the responsibility for the performance of a variety of basic electrical task that support the efficient and safe operation of the electrical manufacturing effort.
- Work is primarily electrical in nature but may include some minor mechanical duties.
- Work assignments include the independent performance of basic electrical tasks, inspection of the operating conditions and performance of electrical equipment and systems, installation of basic electrical components and circuits, and assisting others in performing intermediate and advanced manufacturing tasks on electrical equipment and systems.
- Work also involves executing specific instructions from Level II or Level II Electricians or Supervisor.
- Work is inspected while in progress and upon completion for quality, effectiveness and safety.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Required to have a basic knowledge of electrical doctrines as related to electrical systems.
- Understanding of operational theory of electrical power systems.
- Skilled in interpreting electrical schematics, drawings and manufacturer supplied data.
- Skilled in diagnostic trouble shooting of electrical power systems, and electrical circuit wiring.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan and organizes work assignments for production efficiency and minimizing cost.
- Complete assigned task to support production efficiency.
- Complete assigned task by interpreting electrical schematics, drawings and manufacturer supplied data.
- Perform independent installations of power and lighting circuits, distribution circuits, and wiring runs.
- Use a variety of electrical measuring and diagnostic equipment.
- Perform diagnostic and repair of electrical systems as required.
- Use specialized tools, fixtures, and equipment to complete assigned task.
- May be required to travel to onsite locations in support of delivery, and modifications.
- Must be capable of safely handling government furnished equipment.
- Must be available to work a standard weekly schedule with overtime as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least three (3) years related experience required.
- Experience with aircraft electrical systems preferred.
Pay rate range:
JOB DESCRIPTION EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.