Job Number: 71333
Pay Rate: $85,000 - $105,000 / year
Our client is a design and technology studio looking to add to their team in Dallas, TX and Orange County, CA.
When our clients want a team that understands their ecosystem, prioritizes user experience, and understands what goes into the successful development and launch of an enterprise application, they call us.
And one of the most crucial roles on that team is the Business Analyst.
This role will be key in gathering requirements, architecting complex processes, identifying improvements, and writing detailed specifications for large scale enterprise applications that we develop for Toyota. They will interact with the entire project team and stakeholders, including UX designers, technical architects, partners, development teams, project teams from related applications, and most importantly our client.
We want someone who enjoys problem solving in a fast-moving, small-agency environment but still has the professional experience to work with large clients and a multitude of stakeholders. Our clients often choose us to work alongside major consulting organizations because of our nimble nature and consistent track record.
- Become an expert on the application and the process(es) it supports
- Translate business requirements into clear and concise functional specifications for technical teams
- Assist in QA and UAT to ensure Five & Done’s quality standards are always met
- Work cross-functionally to compile and communicate key insights, identify improvement opportunities, and offer recommendations to the client
- Assess value and feasibility of new features requested by client
- Participate in and support as needed client meetings and training seminars
- Support Business Analysis efforts, including eliciting, documenting, and analyzing business requirements, processes, and workflows
- Communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Create presentation decks as needed for the business
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.