Job Number: 66697
Position Type: CNC Machinist
Location: Wichita, KS
Hourly rate: $22.00
Contractor benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k
- up and operate a variety of 3, 4 or 5 axis machines, cutters, and work holding tools to produce precision parts. Includes reading and understanding the function of precision instruments to verify product conformance.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Experience with 3, 4 & 5 axis machine operation required
- Calculate dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers or calipers and portable CMM or FARO.
- Machine parts to specifications, using 3, 4 & 5 axis machines
- Set up, adjust, or operate basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines per set up documentation.
- Measure, examine, or test completed parts to check for defects and ensure conformance to customer using precision instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and faro arms.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Maintain machine tools in proper operational condition.
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, or engineering information to determine product conformance
- Operate equipment to verify operational efficiency.
- Diagnose machine tool malfunctions to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Confirm with engineering, supervisory, or inspection personnel to verify technical information.
- Fit and assemble fixtures and cutters to make or repair customer product.
JOB DESCRIPTION EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Must be U.S. Person for purposes of Export Compliance. Reference Number: VEVBA
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.