Job Number: 68121
Pay Rate: 31.90
Contract position - temp to perm for the right person
Shift: 2nd, 2nd shift 4:20pm - 2:50am M-Th (30 minute) or 2nd Shift Friday, Sat, Sun 630pm-630pm
**Training will be on 1st shift for a few weeks**
Hours: 4:20pm - 2:50am M-Th (30 minute) or 2nd Shift Friday, Sat, Sun 630pm-630pm
Hourly Rate: $27.38/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, 401K
Description/Comment: CNC Machinist
Primary Responsibilities: CNC Machinist
- Degree in Machining or related experience, or 5-7 years experience w/ no degree
- Demonstrate an ability to perform satisfactory work with minimum supervision.
- Perform setups and adjust setups as required.
- Perform inspection of work produced.
- Show a continued interest in good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Develop awareness for support groups.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: CNC Machinist
- Must adhere to all EH & S regulations and policies as well as attend related training courses.
- Follow the EH & S roles and responsibilities in accordance with the Cargo Policy MP5322.
- Reads and interprets drawings, sketches and blueprints and be able to interpret Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Sets up and operates machine shop equipment, e.g., mills, lathes, drill presses, etc., to cut material and drill holes according to specifications.
- Inspects and measures completed projects with micrometers, calipers, Verniers, etc., to ensure conformance to specifications.
Additional Job Details: CNC Machinist
- Basic Blueprint Reading
- Shop Math / Metrology
- Experience operating CNC Machines
- The following outlines the desired experience for a CNC Machinist candidate.
- Machine Details/Controls/Material/Tolerance: Machines Machine Control Part Type Tolerance Qty Chiron M6000 Fanuc Long Bed Aluminum +/- .001 2 Chiron M4500 Fanuc Large Aluminum (hogout) +/- .001 1 Mazak FH10-800 Mazatrol Large Aluminum (hogout) +/- .001 1 Toyoda FH630SX Fanuc Steel hogout,casting +/- .0005 1 Deburr Downdraft n/a Aluminum/Steel +/- .005 1
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.