Ft Walton Beach,
Job Number: 69085
Pay Rate: Pay Rate:Â $21.98/Hr.
Ft Walton Beach, FL
Shift: 1st, 9/80
Pay Rate: $21.98/Hr.
Benefits: overtime, medical, dental, 401K
US Citizenship Required
JOB DESCRIPTION: CNC Programmer
1. Reads and interprets engineering sketches and/or design specifications in order to create instructional packages for CNC machinists. Implements monitors and changes programming as needed to allow for the most efficient manufacturing process. Utilizes a variety of programming languages and/or packages (i.e. FORTRAN SMARTCAN).
2. Develops detailed sequential machining codes and operational instructions. Specifies workpiece and fixturing location tools path and tolerance data feed rates and speeds size and type of cutting tools machine table movements and programmed stops. Allows for inspections and tool changes. Incorporates a thorough understanding of each machine and its capabilities.
3. Designs holding fixtures to ensure that workpiece is held in position in accordance with military specifications.
4. Creates a common database to ensure resource support data is fully documented for future use.
5. Maintains and updates programs with resource material as required in order to keep machining process current.
6. Reviews all work orders to ensure proper revisions are documented prior to distribution to manufacturing.
7. Identifies and debugs programming difficulties with input from appropriate engineering manufacturing and design personnel.
8. Performs routine maintenance on programming equipment as needed. Advises supervisor of malfunctions requiring outside service.
9. Trains lower-level employees in various aspects of programming drilling and routing exercises utilizing CNC machines and other associated equipment.
10. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
SKILLS: CNC Programmer
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: CNC Programmer
- Programs the CNC vertical mills (3-, 4-, and 5-axis) and CNC lathe for manufacturing machined items to print and determines operations for machining.
EDUCATION: CNC Programmer
- Must have minimum 7 years experience with 5-axis CNC milling machine, inclusive of set-up and operation)
- High School diploma / GED
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.