Job Number: 70783
Pay Rate: $48.00 Hourly OT40
- Education: BS+ 3 years of experience.
- Must be a US Citizen for export purposes.
- Interim Secret Clearance to start.
This is a part time Configuration-Data Manager role in Grand Prairie TX. The ideal candidate would be able to work 5 hours per day, Monday - Thursday and be on-site one day per week.
The candidate will perform all facets of configuration control. Primary responsibilities include management of the Document Release process, Data Management, Supplier Management, Configuration Status Accounting, and management of Configuration Control Board.
Additionally, the candidate could
-Analyze proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system.
-Coordinate modification records for management control.
-Establish change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor.
-Prepare reports of change effect on overall product.
-Review and analyze released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
-Ensure that customer requirements are implemented, and reviews change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies.
-Utilize designated databases and tools to generate and track engineering changes and to maintain serial/lot identification records for each serially controlled item.
-Facilitate coordinated efforts of Manufacturing, Procurement, and Quality organizations. Ensure timely incorporation and proper documentation of engineering changes. Act as liaison concerning as-built configurations and serialization.
The candidate must possess excellent communication skills and experience with interacting with all levels of program leadership, customers and suppliers.
The candidate must possess good computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and experience with configuration and document management systems.
- Experience with electronic data vaulting and releasing of digital data formally and informally.
- Prior experience with data management tools and methods for tracking deliverables from/to customer and from/to sub-contractors for CDRL/SDRL processing.
- Prior experience working with Suppliers in support of CM program requirements.
- Prior experience with PLM to perform Configuration Status Accounting.
- Possess good computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office software.
- Familiarity with markings, formatting and handling of documentation.
- Experience with SharePoint and Confluence management and control.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to obtain an Active Secret clearance.
- Expertise in document release and CDRL/SDRL processing.
- Prior experience with Software Configuration Management.
- Experience is desired in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with DoD Government contracts.
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.