The Customer Services Billing Analyst will work in the Customer Billing Operations (CBO) group, and will be responsible for performing various billing transactions and analysis in order to resolve billing exceptions for our customers. The successful candidate will use various systems such as the Customer Information System (CIS), Customer Service System (CSS), Access databases, Excel spreadsheets and other reports and systems to input and/or retrieve data pertaining to billing, service applications, requests, complaints, and related information. The analyst will review and analyze accounts to determine why a customer account failed to automatically bill, collaborate directly with various internal departments and personnel, and work to solve billing issues in a timely and high-quality manner.
Review required documents to confirm Interconnection specifications have been met, including reviewing/approving Single-Line Diagrams, manage and process NEM applications and Interconnection Agreements and verify Final Inspection documents.
• Monitor/track specialty projects in order to PTO these projects in a timely manner.
• Handle escalated issues/concerns and respond to internal/external emails/correspondence regarding specific project status, program questions and requirements.
• Collaborate with Field Engineers, Planning and other work areas to expedite high profile and/or sensitive customers.
• Two years’ experience resolving customer problems and issues of a sensitive and confidential nature, while providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients.
• Two or more years' of experience in an analytical role.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to take initiative and accountability for the accuracy of information and for achieving results.
• Strong oral and written communication skills to understand and appropriately respond to clients’ business needs.
• Two years of experience prioritizing, planning, organizing and coordinating heavy workloads while maintaining high levels of accuracy and attention to detail and meeting assigned deadlines.
• Experience performing detailed analysis, investigating and resolving problems, drawing conclusions from complex data and information, and presenting results to management and key business partners.
• Experience interfacing effectively and collaborating with others, such as internal/external clients, peers, management, and other work units.
• Ability to work well under pressure, adjust to changing priorities, organize a heavy workload, work well in a team environment, and perform with minimal supervision.
• Ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions.
• General knowledge of Net Energy Metering.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.