Job Number: 68098
Pay Rate: $38.00/HOUR
Fort Wayne, IN
Shift: 1st, standard
Hours: 7:00am - 3:00pm
Hourly Rate: $38/hr.
Benefits: Overtime possible, medical, dental, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: Data Analyst
SKILLS: Data Analyst
- This role will be supporting a cross functional team.
- Will identify supply chain misalignments, identify alternate solutions, and escalate misalignments that do not have an obvious path to closure.
- Cross functional interaction will involve procurement, planning, materials, operations, and program management.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Data Analyst
- Data Analysis
- Must be comfortable with data and work individually
- Attention to Detail
- Data Entry into Common Spreadsheet, where it is critical that entries are accurate and reliable
- Use of Oracle Production management Systems to gather data
- Use Microsoft Office (need to be capable, donat need to be expert)
- Reliable in support of busy team ("need it Friday get it Friday")
- Communication/Work within team: (interact with many, get help when needed, explain, gather details, write it down) - will be attending daily Zoom meeting and providing updates,
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Data Analyst
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business or Accounting and/or equivalent years of related work experience.
- OT Expected: yes
- US Citizenship Required: yes
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.