Contract - 4/10A-1st shift
Pay Rate: $76.83/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
US Citizenship Required
Clearance: Interim Secret
*Worker will Telework < 50%
Requirements: Database Architect
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related field.
* Proven experience as a Data Administrator, Data Analyst, or similar role.
* Strong understanding of data management principles, data governance, and data quality concepts.
* Familiarity with EDM systems and data integration tools (e.g., Informatica, Talend, MuleSoft, SiliconExpert).
* Knowledge of data modeling, data warehousing, and data architecture.
* Experience with data cleansing, profiling, and data transformation techniques.
* Familiarity with data privacy regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA) and data security best practices.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong communication and interpersonal abilities to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks with attention to detail.
* Proficient with Xpedition (Siemens/Mentor Graphics)
* 6 years' experience in the following skills:
* Java Script
Job Description: Database Architect
Designs develops builds analyzes evaluates and installs database management systems to include database modeling and design relational database architecture metadata and repository creation and configuration management. Uses data mapping data mining and data transformational analysis tools to design and develop databases. Determines data storage and optimum storage requirements. Prepares system requirements source analysis and process analyses and design throughout the database implementation.
Engineering Database Management (EDM) System Management: Database Architect
o Administer and maintain the Enterprise Data Management system, including configuration, updates, and troubleshooting.
o Monitor system performance and collaborate with IT teams to optimize data management processes.
o Implement security measures to protect sensitive data and ensure compliance with data privacy regulations.
Data Governance: Database Architect
o Develop and enforce data governance policies, procedures, and standards.
o Collaborate with stakeholders to define data governance frameworks and guidelines.
o Monitor data usage and access rights to ensure data is used appropriately and securely.
Data Quality Management: Database Architect
o Establish data quality rules and perform regular data quality assessments.
o Identify and resolve data quality issues and discrepancies.
o Develop and implement data cleansing and enrichment strategies.
Data Integration: Database Architect
o Oversee data integration processes and data mapping across various systems.
o Collaborate with IT and business teams to ensure seamless data integration and data flow.
o Troubleshoot integration errors and work towards improving data accuracy.
Data Lifecycle Management: Database Architect
o Manage the data lifecycle, including data retention, archiving, and purging strategies.
o Ensure compliance with data retention policies and regulatory requirements.
Data Documentation and Metadata Management: Database Architect
o Maintain comprehensive data documentation and metadata to facilitate data discovery and understanding.
o Organize and categorize data assets for easy retrieval and usage.
Stakeholder Collaboration: Database Architect
o Collaborate with business units to understand data requirements and provide data-related support.
o Work with data owners and stewards to identify data sources and maintain data lineage.
Continuous Improvement: Database Architect
o Stay updated with industry best practices and emerging trends in data management.
o Propose and implement process improvements to enhance data quality and efficiency.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.