Job Number: 68374
Pay Rate: $80.00 - $105.00 Hourly OT40
Marietta, GA. 1st onsite
Pay Range: $80.00 - $105.00 Hr.
SECRET OR ABOVE REQUIRED
Required minimum Skills:
- CATIA V5
- Experience with 3D functional tolerance and annotation
- Experience reading and interpreting systems diagrams to implement as installations
- Must have experience in electrical harness design OR hydraulic/fuel/ECS design
- Designs major components, or major portions of a an aerospace vehicle systems (electrical or fluid) installation.
- Develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing operations. Develops basic data and makes preliminary layouts, sketches, and notes necessary to present design proposal.
- Investigates pertinent design factors such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials and equipment, interchangeability, replaceability, strength-weight efficiency, and contractual specification requirements and cost.
- Coordinates with other organizations affected by design development.
- Makes layouts of assemblies and details parts of electrical, fuel, hydraulic, ECS, or other equipment installations including wire harnesses, tubing/ducting and related components.
- Checks completed layouts and drawings for clarity, completeness, conformity to standards, procedures, specifications, and accuracy of calculations and dimensioning.
- Identifies design errors, omissions, and other deficiencies, and recommends revisions and/or improvements in design layout to responsible engineers or designers.
- Work performed will focus on implementing systems design including 3D installation models, including layout, design, and drafting of associated brackets and support clamps.
- Candidates for electrical design must be familiar with electrical harness components sufficient to perform installation work. Examples include connectors, backshells, clamps, splices, and terminals.
- Helpful if the candidate is familiar with Capital Logic and Capital Topology toolsets.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Eastern Regional VP
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.