Contract - 4/10A-1st shift
Pay Rate: $76.83/hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
US Citizenship Required
Clearance: Interim Secret
*Worker will Telework < 50%
Requirements: Design Engineer
6+ years of experience required in the following skills:
*Digital Network Architecture (DNA)
*Circuit Failure Mode Analysis
*Read Electrical Schematics
*Read Engineering Schematics
Job Description: Design Engineer
This position is for the Digital Transformation Program that is challenged with deploying the next generation solutions for reducing costs and seamlessly moving work across Design, Build, and Sustainment activities within the Business area and across the Enterprise. The Model Based team is looking for an experienced engineer to be part of a development team working group that consists of multi-functional subject matter experts (SMEs) and fast paced team members. The candidate will deploy the Digital Transformation capability for Model Based CCA and support the transition to a program. Good communication skills, to be effective working the roles described below.
Skill and Responsibilities: Design Engineer
* Technical working knowledge related to CCA and PCB development and fabrication, as used on development Program and Projects.
* Highly desire experience in the use of Siemens EDA/Mentor Xpedition and Hyperlynx in the development of PCBs
* Highly desire experience in the use of Electronic Data Management (EDM) tools.
* Familiarity with Product Lifecycle Management tools such as PTC Windchill
* Familiarity with key elements of Digital Transformation and Model Based CCA/PWB development
Work and communicate with enabling Scrum Master: Design Engineer
* To ensure that JIRA is used to plan for deployment and document deployments as they occur.
* Create Content and support content creation team making updates to the Digital Transformation CCA starter kit
* Develop and complete User Acceptance Tests for adopting programs
* Create Pilot Program to adopt the Digital Transformation products then execute with Ignite staff
* Track and manage opportunities adoption in Jira
* Attend related Enabling and SME meetings, to be in synch with direction, best practices, and provide verbal updates as required.
Multiple Programs, HD&A department, & other E&T departments: Design Engineer
* To answer queries on the capabilities, encourage them to adopt them, guide them through a deployment, and offer technical support as required throughout the process.
* Be the voice of the adoption programs to relay enhanced development to DX-MBCCA development team
* Ensure the current MBCCA Starter Kit is up to date with respect to technical content, and work with departments to ensure technical maturity of the Starter Kit.
* Assist business integration in collecting program adoption plans and executing planned adoptions on a quarterly basis
* Support Model Based Engineering Proposals along with Basis of Estimation (BOE) development and upskill capture team members if necessary, with regard to MB CCA capability
* Be a lead in the new Product Development Process with Model Based Engineering (MBE) and customer facing to detail the new Technical Data Package (TDP) delivery
* Support new Business Process Re-Engineering
* Must be able to pull work from a prioritized backlog and assist in creating backlog through coordination with Business Integration lead
* Build community outreach and communities of practice for MB-CCA
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.