Job Number: 68395
Pay Rate: $29.61 to $38.96 Depending on Experience
Confidential Clearance Required to Start
Pay Range: $29.61 to $38.96/hour Depending on experience
Benefits: Healthcare, Vision, Dental, 401k
Designer - Description/Comment:
Designer - Basic Qualifications
- Designs components or portions of systems and modifies existing designs to develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing operations.
- Utilizes computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools such as, CAD, CAM or CATIA.
- Gathers information, makes studies, computes calculations, and prepares original rough layouts, sketches to present design proposal.
- Coordinates design criteria with engineering, manufacturing, tooling, material, and planning group such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials, and contractual specifications.
- Exclude classifications in which incumbents predominantly perform drafting assignments.
- NX, TeamCenter, NGP, Triage experience in NX issues, understand NX workset development, have an understanding in PMI application and automations used by production,
- Apprentice graduate a plus
**May consider full-time remote upon satisfactory training is accomplished
- Associate's or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 3 years of related experience.
- **Candidates with ABET accredited Bachelor's degree will not be considered***
- 4 years of non-related experience can be substituted for Associates degree.
- An Apprentice Certificate or graduation from Navy Nuclear Power School can be substituted for Associates degree.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.