Execution of Daily Tasks
Demonstrate the ability to complete daily tasks quickly, effectively, and to standards.
- Stations are set-up and closed to standards.
- Takes initiative to perform all duties accurately and timely. Displays a positive demeanor while working with speed and efficiency.
- Guidelines are followed for opening/closing procedures, dishwashing procedures, restocking procedures, and side work assignments.
Sanitation and Safety
Maintains a clean and safe kitchen area. Follows procedures related to food quality, stock rotation, and proper storage and cleaning. Sanitation standards and procedures are consistently adhered to.
- Maintain all kitchen areas to health code standards for cleanliness and sanitation, including but not limited to: the removal of garbage, sweeping and wet mopping, sanitizing counter tops and equipment throughout the day, and washing-rinsing-sanitizing all utensils.
- Follow food safety guidelines, including but not limited to: proper food labeling and storage, FIFO, foods at proper temperature, and avoiding cross-contamination.
- Follow workplace safety guidelines, including but not limited to: proper knife handling, cut glove policy, and proper equipment use.
- Have knowledge and understanding of local and state health sanitation laws. All health inspections are passed and accidents are minimal.
- Company guidelines on safety and sanitation are followed for personal hygiene.
Relationships and Teamwork
Develop positive, cooperative relationships within the department and store.
Share information, solve problems, and resolve issues respectfully and collaboratively.
- Seek help and feedback regularly. Be receptive and open to feedback.
- Take initiative to train, teach, and assist others. Display a positive attitude towards teammates.
- Accept direction from supervisors and coworkers. Support coworkers by offering assistance in the dining room, wait stations, kitchen, dessert counter and to-go areas (if applicable).
- Display a positive, friendly demeanor and a passion for working in a child-friendly environment.
Policy and Procedures:
Understand and adhere to all company, store, and department policies and procedures.
- Comply with all company policies within the Employee Handbook including the Code of Conduct, dependability standards, availability standards, and staff schedule requirements.
- Report to department at scheduled time and prepared to start duties and responsibilities.
- Appropriate dress code are followed and professional appearance is maintained at all times.
High School degree, and an accredited or recognized school, college or institution preferred. Serve Safe certification preferred.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.