Job Number: 66496
Position: Electrical Design Specialist
Location: San Jose
JOB DESCRIPTION: Electrical Design Specialist
SKILLS: Electrical Design Specialist
- Performs design and drafting of both electrical and mechanical aspects of electrical/electronic equipment.
- Designs wiring harness routing integration using schematic diagrams as supplied in rough form by electrical engineering.
- Performs overall line replaceable unit (LRU) chassis and housing design/drafting, including overall system design integration.
- Produces CAD models and drawings of electrical harness assemblies, electro-mechanical components, assemblies, and installation drawings.
- Must be able to work within the data management system.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Electrical Design Specialist
EDUCATION: Electrical Design Specialist
- The desired skill set includes the following:
- Experience working with electrical/electronic systems.
- Sound understanding of Creo CAD modeling, design, and drafting techniques (minimum 2 years).
- Experience with design, routing, and drawings of wiring harnesses assemblies.
- Understanding of model and drawing generation utilizing Creo and Creo Pro-Cable.
- Understanding of AMSE Y14.100 and ASME Y14.5 standards.
- The Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment for this position requires highly cooperative team working skills, as well as very good oral and written communication skills.,
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Electrical Design Specialist
- Associate Degree in a relevant technical discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience; plus a minimum of 4 years experience; or relevant Bachelors degree or equivalent plus an additional 2 years experience - Working knowledge of electrical engineering and electro-mechanical engineering tools is highly desired.
OT Expected: no
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.