Job Number: 68207
Pay Rate: $49.48 Hourly OT40
***Will need to be onsite for the first couple of weeks but can work remotely for the remaining time. Prefers local candidates To Denver, CO.**
- Provide development design details in support of PCB layout to include specifications and schematics for the MAVIS avionics subsystem.
- Will have 7 to 15 years’ experience in electrical component design support, electrical component layout, schematic, spec development type work.
- Will interface with internal groups and NASA customer teams Supplier will be co-located with LM at the LM facility in Huntsville AL or Littleton CO
- Generate avionics schematic design and PCB details in support of IPT and customer deliverable documents.
- Will provide support to the development of CDR and IPT support charts and products.
- Zuken is not a requirement but a nice to have.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.