Shift: 1st, 5/40
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay Range: $25.00 - $28.00/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, 401K
US Citizen and US Person candidates permitted
Job Responsibilities: Electronic Assembler
* Assembling/Repairing a variety of electronic units using prescribed repair techniques.
* Identify correct parts, components, wires and other materials by part markings, color codes, container labels, etc.
* Utilize a variety of hand tools (manual and power)
* Solder electronic components
* Removing suspect and failed components
* Installing new components
* Operate assembly machines.
* Measure, mix and apply a variety of chemicals and adhesives.
* Perform measurements using basic measuring instruments.
* Read and interpret assembly instructions, process instructions and engineering prints.
* Effectively communicate work status to team members and support staff
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
* Read and interpret technical data.
* Write in a clear and concise technical manner.
* Utilize proficient computer skills and knowledge of office software applications.
Job Qualifications: Electronic Assembler
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Our client will not offer sponsorship for this position.
* Must be able to pass a Class III Solder Exa
* Has, or ability to obtain J-STD001 certification, IPC-610 certification
* Proven experience in Electronics/electro-mechanical assembly
Education: Electronic Assembler
* HS diploma with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
* In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 4 years of relevant experience is required.
Physical Demand: Electronic Assembler
* Due to the nature of our work, you will need to be able to perform the following functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Distinguishing colors and meeting vision requirements.
* Bending, stooping, reaching, turning as needed to place units in test stands, pick up totes, and place units on rack, etc.
* Using hands for extended periods of time to perform testing and troubleshooting task (e.g. grasping, holding, picking, placing, twisting, fine manipulation)
* Sitting or standing at a workbench/test stand for extended periods of time
* Lifting up to 10 pounds on assisted
* Transporting product with or without product carts
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.