Job Number: 69468
Pay Rate: $81.00 Hourly OT40
Embedded S/W Engineer
Orlando, FL. 1st Shift
Pay Rate: $81.00 Hr.
Secret Clearance Required
BH-69471, 69470, 69468
- Seeking a Software Engineer to develop and maintain real-time embedded software applications.
- Typical applications are software products related to image processing, target detection and tracking, missile guidance/ navigation/ control algorithms, missile launchers, system control, built-in test, and system communication.
- Development will be in C and C++ hosted on either a PC or Unix environment and targeted for an embedded processor running either VxWorks or Integrity as the real-time operating system.
- Familiarity with standard communication busses and protocols including RS-232, RS-422, MIL-STD-1553 and Ethernet is helpful but not required.
- The candidate will have experience throughout the entire software development lifecycle including architecture, design, code implementation, integration, and test.
- The candidate will have a strong background in real-time embedded software development along with demonstrated technical leadership.
- The candidate will be familiar with using source code control and issue tracking tools along with using modern test tools to do unit test and static analysis.
- An ideal candidate will be able to configure and manage a continuous test environment.
- Bonus skills would be familiarity with Agile development, Cyber Security, Department of Defense products, board support package and device driver development. Status of DOD clearance required on resumes, with investigation date preferred.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.