Job Number: 69012
Pay Rate: $37.11-$48.83/hr
Industrial Engineer 3
Newport News, VA
Confidential Security Clearance Required to Start by Client which requires US Citizenship
Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k
Pay Range: $37.11-$48.83/hr
Industrial Engineer 3 - Job Description
Special Requirements: Industrial Engineer 3
- Analyzes and designs sequence of operations and workflow to improve efficiencies in plant and production facilities and equipment layouts; and establishes methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
- May establish or assist in establishing accident prevention measures and may manage training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operations.
- Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
- On the basis of these studies, develops and implements plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods.
- May assist facilities engineers in the planning and design of facilities.
- This job requires a Bachelors degree in Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering, or similar engineering discipline, or the equivalent in technical training and experience, including but not limited to 5 to 8 years (3 to 6 years with MS) of progressive experience in the areas of Trades and Construction management, Production Planning, Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering, etc.
- A candidate must have a thorough exposure to the business operations of the company, as well as engineering, construction and management processes. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Engineering or Industrial Engineering Degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate will be required to go on board ships with no elevator access
- Our client requires that candidates must have an active/current DoD Confidential Personnel Clearance (PCL) to start, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.