Job Number: 69097
Pay Rate: $40.43-$53.19/hr.
Structural Engineer 3
Newport News, VA
Analyzes, researches and develops structural engineering specifications involving metals, non-metallic or composite structural materials for product design, or operation of product to include structures, mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and electronics, power plant, armament, heating and ventilating, equipment and maintenance designs. Analyzes damage tolerance, durability, design allowables and structural modeling. Specific structural engineering specialties may include dynamics and loads, stability and stress fatigue and thermal analysis. Tools utilized may include CATIA, IDEAS, ProEngineer and a variety of software applications.
Qualifications: Structural Engineer 3
Special Requirements: Structural Engineer 3
- 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD
- **Telework is not an option **
- Experience with Lifting & Handling and / or shipment of structural units preferred.
- Structural analysis and design required.
- Experience with barge shipments is a plus.
- Shipbuilding or large construction experience.
- Our client requires that candidates must have an active/current DoD Confidential Personnel Clearance (PCL) to start, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.