Job Number: 68754
Pay Rate: Pay: $45-55/hr
Position: Facilities Project Manager
Location: Groton, CT
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K
* Fully on-site *
Description: Facilities Project Manager
Duties: Facilities Project Manager
- Our client is experiencing a period of unprecedented growth with existing facilities undergoing renovations and new buildings under construction.
- Seeking qualified candidates to work within ancillary facilities located within thirty-mile radius of Groton, CT. and on-site facilities to perform engineering investigation and project management
Qualifications: Facilities Project Manager
- Identify stakeholders and researching project to understand requirements
- Coordinate with designers to prepare conceptual sketches. Review and present the documents.
- Develop reports/ estimates for overhead submission and capital expenditures
- Review, coordinate scans to organize files and drawings
- Project Management administration in field construction- Develop projects through the life cycle: concept, Statement of Work, Request for Proposal, pre-bid meeting, bid comparison, scope reviews and recommendation.
- IT interface, software and preventative
- Assist in commissioning, start up, training, revising procedures, revising
operating manuals, documenting and / or verifying as-builts
- 1 or more years’ experience in engineering, project management construction management of facilities management or preventative maintenance.
- Associates of Applied Science OR Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering with discipline focus on Civil, Marine, Electrical, Mechanical, Piping or equivalent.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, organized, be able to work independently, possess good communication skills and be proficient technically.
- MS Office suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Adobe, Foxit, Oracle
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.