Job Number: 70762
Pay Rate: 36.56
Support all EH&S programs and issues to ensure the protection of employees from industrial accidents, occupational and environmental health hazards, and fire. Design, development, interpretation, recommendation, and compliance with environmental regulations and/or company policy in conjunction with one or more of the following areas: Workers Compensation, Occupational Heath & Safety, Medical Assistance or Environmental Engineering.
- Experience and competence in developing and implementing all aspects of an industry leading Safety and Health Program.
- Strong communication and influencing skills from Senior Management to plant level employees.
- Competent in coaching and teaching.
- Ability to form, facilitate and maintain internal and cross functional teams and relationships.
- Competent in federal, state and local S&H regulations and the regulatory agencies governing the assigned facilities.
- An understanding of the manufacturing process, excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Competent in Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel. Preferred Qualifications
- A current RCRA Hazardous Waste Management certification as per 40 CFR 262.16 and 262.17
- US DOT HAZMAT Ground Shipper
- First Aid, CPR, Blood borne Pathogens
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.