Equipment & Laboratory Support Technician
Location: Branchburg, NJ
Pay Rate: $20.00 - $24.57
Job requirements will include ability to perform in the aseptic environment. Wear personal protective equipment, such as eye, foot, lab coat, mask, gowning coveralls
* Organizes, conducts, and monitors laboratory compliance activity. Responsible for CTU alarm response and resolution, and ensuring compliant laboratory practices.
* Participates in routine lab maintenance, lab safety, ISO and QSR implementation.
* Establishes as appropriate internal/cross-functional/customer relationships.
* Monitors lab supply inventory, generates expense purchase requisitions, inputs production data and other work-output data into appropriate network (e.g. SAP, RAM, etc.) or departmental database, and maintains documentation in accordance with established procedures.
* Creates/reviews/maintains asset inductions, general change requests, and equipment records within the Regulatory Asset Management system.
* Responsible for responding to temperature alarms and facilitating the move of product when needed with the area.
* Assist in the areas of equipment compliance and calibration.
* Is part of a customer service team, which provides support with equipment compliance, acquiring new equipment and transfer of equipment throughout the site.
* Attends required training classes and participates in on-the-job training.
* Manages schedules, workload and establishes priorities using inputs from business requirements, SAP, and/or internal customer needs.
* Identifies and implements process improvements principles. Represents the area in project-based activities to support departmental and site goals.
Keeps manager informed of equipment status, particularly of significant observations and results in critical areas.
Oversees and manages vendor services/repairs for equipment in support of manufacturing and testing groups throughout the site.
Associates degree required. Bachelors degree preferred.
2 years General laboratory experience. Basic GMP Knowledge required.
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.