Job Number: 67867
Position: Executive Assistant
Pay Rate $28/hr.
Location: Nashua NH
JOB DESCRIPTION: Executive Assistant
SKILLS: Executive Assistant
- Full-time onsite: Because of the need for consistent, in-person collaboration and/or the requirement to perform all work onsite due to the nature of this newly combined role of the VP, it will be performed full-time on site. This means work will be conducted on location at the clients facility, at a minimum of three days a week.
- We are seeking a highly motivated Executive Assistant to provide support to the Vice President of IT and Security and other leadership team members as needed.
- The position requires executive communication skills, strong collaboration, a high level of judgement, strong organizational skills, tremendous attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines while balancing multiple priorities.
- This position requires a high level of integrity and discretion in handling sensitive information.
- This role will also operate as part of a highly collaborative administrative team, ensuring seamless leadership team coverage and support as required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION: Executive Assistant
- Calendar Management Provides calendar management and time planning support for VP of Security and IT, and other staff members as required.
- Ensure time sensitive requests are addressed with priority.
- Aligns meeting schedule based on knowledge of VPas preferences and operating styles (e.g., prep time, personal needs, allocation to business priorities).
- Coordinate to identify and provide delegates for meeting conflicts as needed and keeps the VP informed.
- Collaborates with peers to enable decision making processes and ensure tasks get accomplished on time.
- Engages with stakeholders/business partners to cascade information as needed.
- Travel Management:
- Anticipates and manages travel arrangements (e.g., accommodations, transportation, security, approvals) for the VP and other members of the team as required.
- Creates detailed itineraries/agendas for daily activities by building agenda and setting and managing travel expectations to maximize trip productivity.
- Coordinates the preparation of travel book including talking points for meetings, presentations, etc.
- Executes on logistics of agenda (e.g., building agenda and expectations, briefing leader, coordinate with other team members and departments).
- Acts as a stand-by resource to address issues/escalations during business travel.
- Facilitates communication across stakeholders ahead of travel.
- Ensures required documents (e.g., immunization records, visas) are obtained for international travel.
- May accompany VPs on business trips (e.g., Off-sites, conferences, etc.) to provide onsite support.
- Manages and ensures compliance with International Travel requirements.
- Manage and track expense reports and submit within required time from completion of travel.
- Meeting Management: Executive Assistant
- Coordinate a variety of local, virtual and offsite meetings.
- Gathers, prepares, and provides meeting materials (e.g., agendas, briefings, pre-reads) in advance of meetings to facilitate efficient and effective meetings.
- Ensures preparation of meeting setting and participant attendance, involving team members in tactical logistic support as appropriate (e.g., booking rooms, preparing meeting software and troubleshooting audio-video and technical issues).
- May attend meetings and/or ensure follow-up as needed.
- Documents and finalizes meeting minutes.
- Hands on Support: Executive Assistant
- Support the VP by actively managing, organizing, drafting, and responding to emails on the VPas behalf.
- Coordinate with internal and external partnerships on emails that requires the VPas immediate attention and those that can be handled during planned office hours.
- Communication Responsible to manage communications with senior level internal and external customers, including ability to interact professionally with senior executives, visitors, vendors, and other executive assistants within the company.
- Interact with personnel at all organizational levels to coordinate activities, gather information, and prepare reports.
- Professionalism: Executive Assistant
- A high level of integrity and discretion along with tact, initiative, accuracy, judgement and superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Handle sensitive and confidential business information and material diplomatically.
- Support and maintain an executive office environment, providing a welcoming, professional and friendly presence.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Executive Assistant
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple priorities.
- Able to work well under pressure and have the confidence to make informed decisions independently.
- Culture: Executive Assistant
- Support a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Other duties as requested.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Executive Assistant
- Associates Degree or equivalent and a minimum of four (4) years directly related experience or
- a High School diploma and eight (8) years of experience.
- A minimum of three (3) years supporting Executive level leaders.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office; working with multiple software packages including word, Excel, PowerPoint Advanced computer skills working with multiple software packages Advanced work experience with memos, letters, reports with tables, creation of spreadsheets with formulas, creation of presentations and graphics
?EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Shift: 1st, 8:00am - 5:30pm, 9/80
- Full time onsite
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.