Job Number: 69077
Pay Rate: Pay Rate:Â $28.41/Hr.
Shift: 1st, Standard
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Pay Rate: $28.41/Hr.
Benefits: overtime*, medical, dental, 401K
*Estimated OT Hours/Week: 10
Job Description: Expense processor
Skills Required: Expense processor
- This position will report to the Expense Department Operations Manager and is remote but employee must be local to Charlotte as there will monthly mandatory in office meetings. First two weeks are mandatory in office training with the second week possible remote training via Teams - at manager discretion.
- Highly skilled expense processor will review and approve expense reports for payment in Concur according to company policies and government compliance documents.
- Simple and Complex expense reports require attention detail, retention of reporting "rules" and a clear understanding of travel.
- Clear understanding of Travel to include Air, loding (charges and breakdown), rental cars (different classes, sizes, optional charges) and other business related expenses.
- Must have high level professional communication skills and be able to articulate required policies and processes to other company employees.
Skills Preferred: Expense processor
- MUST have current Concur Expense report processing experience for domestic travel.
- Must have knowledge of and be proficient in travel accounting, travel expenses and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to articulate what is necessary or missing from the expense report to process it compliantly.
Experience Required: Expense processor
- Extensive Concur knowledge, both travel and expense.
- Knowledge of JTR, FTR, government per diem and Government compliance.
Experience Preferred: Expense processor
- Recent (within the last two years) Expense report processing,
- Min. 1 year Concur expense in the last 5 years.
Education Required: Expense processor
- 4 Years Concur Expense report processing with a government contractor
Education Preferred: Expense processor
- High School diploma or equivalent; some college
- High School dipolma or equivalent; 4 year degree in accounting or related field
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.