Job Number: 68537
Pay Rate: $43.00 - $53.00 Hourly OT40
Marietta, GA. - Contract
Pay Rate: $43.00 - $53.00 Hr
Medical/Dental benefits, 401K
Required Skills: Facilities Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
operation of pumps, motors, chillers, boilers, fans, compressors, HVAC Systems, and controls
- Prior experience working with industrial equipment such as one or more of the following:
- Experience with Project Management of a facilities project
- HVAC Design and AutoCAD
Job Description: Facilities Engineer
Plans, designs and oversees the reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and other facilities.
Gathers and reviews data concerning facility or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions, required completion date, and construction feasibility.
Coordinates with architecture/engineering firms in developing design criteria and preparing layout and detail drawings.
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 3 years of experience
- Computer-Aided Drawing (CAD) experience
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Experience creating reports, briefings, and presentations and delivering to internal and external customers, employees, management, and executives.
- Technical writing experience
- Ability to create Statements of Work (SOW)
- Knowledge of basic facilities codes such as Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and other building codes (Electrical, Plumbing)
- Knowledge of proper procedures for managing HAZMAT materials
- Experience with Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) concepts, analysis, and implementation.
- Experience with predictive maintenance technology such as vibration analysis, infrared thermography, ultrasound, and/or motor circuit analysis.
- Experience working safely with low voltage systems up to and including 480 Volts Alternating Current (VAC).
- Experience writing detailed plans and procedures (operating, maintenance, test).
- Experience using project management skills, including planning/estimating, risk management, and communications management.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) such as Maximo or SAP.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.