Job Number: 68073
Seeking an experienced Facilities Maintenance Engineer. This position will be responsible for the Nashville facility’s production equipment maintenance. The facilities Maintenance Engineer will develop schedules for all maintenance on manufacturing equipment, order parts using QMS guidelines as well as prioritize a safe and clean work environment.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly preventative maintenance on all plant equipment, and document activities
- Provide troubleshooting, problem solving and technical guidance on all production and facility equipment
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and provide technical support on all PLC equipment
- Complete production start-up quality audits and documentation
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all safety policies, procedures, guidelines and laws
- Engineering degree preferred (Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical, etc) or equivalent experience with strong emphasis on mechanical parts, PLC, pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical/electricity
- Ability to read and/or interpret engineering drawings (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical)
- Experience in programming and troubleshooting PLC Ladder Logic and Siemens SIMATIC Step 7
- Experience in troubleshooting and repair of mechanical systems, electrical/electronics systems, hydraulic/pneumatic systems, and CNC/PLC controls such as Fanuc, Siemens 840D, Cincinnati 950 and Allen Bradley 9 on 5 axis CNC Machine tools used in machining
- Ability to troubleshoot servo motor/driver control systems
- Proficiency with computer aided drawing software
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k match
- Education assistance programs
- Paid vacation
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.