Shift: 1st, 9/80*
Pay Rate: $42.35/Hr.
Benefits: overtime, medical, dental, 401K
*typical hours 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and having every other Friday off.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Facilities Engineer The Facilities engineers plan, coordinate, execute and deliver low to mid-level capital projects that support all business functions including facilities infrastructure. The primary goal is to ensure we deliver a safe and quality product to the customer. SKILLS: Facilities Engineer As a Facility Engineer you will:
- Specify requirements and write purchase requisitions for facility items and projects.
- Manage all disciplines of subcontracted construction projects (demolition, electrical, mechanical, structural, carpentry, painting, floor coverings, furniture, etc.)
- Manage a variety of subcontractors, reviewing requested work, writing work orders, inspecting work and approving payments. This includes general construction.
- Manage Architectural and Engineering firms doing project engineering work as required.
- Support Safety and Environmental Objectives, including following policies, conducting area audits, alleviating issues, supporting risk reduction reviews/actions and sustainability improvement projects.
- Financial responsibilities: assuring expenses are applied to the correct Cost Center and Account assignments, completing projects within schedule/budget constraints.
- Assist with reviewing documentation associated with low to mid-level of complexity projects to include bids, statements of work and project authorizations.
- Coordinate and oversee completion of activities in all phases of the project cycle for facilities-related construction projects.
- Submit purchase order requisitions through Oracle based software.
- Proactively maintain a safe work environment
- Promote a culture of safety, quality, schedule and cost.
- Perform multiple additional duties and other duties as assigned by the department manager.
Required Education, Experience & Skills: Facilities Engineer
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in an engineering or technical discipline and four (4) years of related facilities project experience, or the overall equivalent.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal.
- Solid problem solving and analytical abilities.
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills: Facilities Engineer
- Defense manufacturing environment experience
- Experience with AutoCAD software
- Experience with manufacturing database software such as Oracle
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.